Read this in other languages: English, 한국어
- QXlsx is excel file(*.xlsx) reader/writer library.
- Because QtXlsx is no longer supported(2014), I created a new project that is based on QtXlsx. (2017-)
- Development language of QXlsx is C++. (with Qt)
- You don’t need to use static library or dynamic shared object using QXlsx.
- You can also use it as a static library.
How to use
- See examples or wiki
- HelloWorld : Hello world example (the most basic structure)
- TestExcel : basic samples based on QtXlsx samples
- HelloAndroid : read xlsx on Android
- WebServer : load xlsx and display to web
- ShowConsole : load xlsx and display to console
How to set up (Installation)
|Travis CI (Linux)||AppVeyor (Windows)||CodeFactor||Github Actions
|iOS / Android|
- See contributors.
License and links
- QXlsx is under MIT license. https://github.com/QtExcel/QXlsx
- Thank you for creating the following amazing projects.
- Qt is under LGPL v3 license or Commercial license. https://www.qt.io/
- QtXlsxWriter is under MIT license. https://github.com/dbzhang800/QtXlsxWriter
- Qt-Table-Printer is under BSD 3-Clause license. https://github.com/T0ny0/Qt-Table-Printer
- recurse is under MIT license. https://github.com/pkoretic/recurse
- libfort is under MIT license. https://github.com/seleznevae/libfort
- colorprintf is under MIT license. https://github.com/VittGam/colorprintf
- HelloActions-Qt is under MIT license. https://github.com/jaredtao/HelloActions-Qt
- Leave me a issue. https://github.com/QtExcel/QXlsx/issues
- If you are interested in participating in the project, please contact us by issue.
- My native language is not English and my English is not fluent. Please, use EASY English. :-)
- If you would like to translate README.md into your native language, please contact me.
- You can either raise an issue or use a pull request. (such as README.ko.md)
- Qxlnt is a helper project that allows xlnt to be used in Qt.
- xlnt is a excellent C++ library for using xlsx Excel files.
- I was looking for a way to make it easy to use in Qt. Of course, cmake is compatible with Qt, but it is not convenient to use. So I created Qxlnt.
- Qlibxlsxwriter is a helper project that allows libxlsxwriter to be used in Qt.
- libxlsxwriter is a C library for creating Excel XLSX files.
- Use SimpleXlsxWriter in Qt.
- SimpleXlsxWriter is C++ library for creating XLSX files for MS Excel 2007 and above.